Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
User Profile
I'm having a lot of exacerbated ADHD symptoms ever since I started generic Zoloft (am now up to 150 mg). It's been over 4 months on Sertraline (the generic of Zoloft). Before I started Zoloft, I had a two month break off of being on Zoloft prior to that in which I was on Sertraline 50-75 mg for 11 months. The first round with Zoloft, I was taking Vyvanse 50-70 mg with it (all the dose ranges of Vyvanse were tried with 50 mg of Zoloft) and I developed a lot of sleep apnea like symptoms. I became extremely tired to the point of feeling complete and total exhaustion as I was in a state of constant fatigue yet could not nap or sleep for days on end sometimes.

Lately, I've had a couple episodes being up the entire night with Dextroamphetamine tablets. When I take Dextroamphetamine tablets in conjunction with when and how much I take of Sertraline tablets seems to play a big role towards how well I sleep any given night. I struggle to find some sort of combo that works to take SSRI with a stimulant like Dexedrine generic tablets, so I'm wondering if anyone has a way they space out their doses or do you just pack it all in at certain times for each? Unfortunately, I have to take Zoloft 3-4 times a day if I want to get appropriate amounts of sleep if I'm also taking Dextroamphetamine with Zoloft.

I have to reach for my pill bottles up to 6 times a day considering the many Dextroamphetamine doses and the many Zoloft doses, so I'm quite run-down from all the hassle and also the Zoloft doesn't seem to work as well anymore from tolerance and neither does the Dextro.

Any ideas to help me out with the med combo situation of timing and dosing is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2018
Also, my dextroamphetamine tablet dose is 10-40 mg daily as needed.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply