Hi, i am a 14 year old male, and i have had 1 zit type bump on my penis.it started really small and got huge over 3 days or so to the point were it hurt and itched...it looks identical to a zit but it is a little bigger than a bb gun bb(circumference). i left it alone for a while and it went away. now two weeks later another one is comming in. it is in the same exact spot and it kind of itches. after the first one went away i washed in the shower alot better and another one still came back so i am thinking it may not be a zit. i have not had any sexually contact at all so i do not have an std. i am to embaressed to tell my mom or dad. does anyone have any ides or know whats going on???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2008
could just be nothing more than body acne, its not uncommon for people to get acne in places such as their butt or occasionally yes a pimp does show up on the genitles, due to bacteria and such from sweating, just continue with you usual shower routine and after getting really sweaty, from walking/jogging or exercise be sure to shower and wear fresh clothing. The pimples will eventually go away.

note: this is just my guess to what it could be, sense you are not having sex.
|

replied December 27th, 2008
im the same..but im a girl!
recently me and my boyfriend have been having dry sex (although we do have full intercourse and i know i dont have an STD as i have been checked over)

ive noticed that after we have dry sex i have what look like zits on my vagina and theyre REALLY itchy and sting quite a bit..they dont have heads so i know theyre not real spots..theyre just red and sore..theyre also quite lumpy & bumpy too, they go after about a week
|
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....