Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

15 yrs old, me and bf are active

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
Well, im only 15 years old, me and my bf are sexually active &nd lately his penis starts to burn randomly. I was told a less than a month ago that i had a bladder infection then was told i miqht have a yeast infection. We dont know whats going on and we have searched everything but nothing has gave us any answers. And now lately i got a bladder infection again so i think since i have a sudden urge to urinate but arent able to. So when i get up it happens again it doesnt hurt when i pee just a very uncomfortable feeling whenever im standing and sometimes sitting. Please help.?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A18526
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The symptoms of your partner suggest possibility that you are having vaginal infection. Bladder and yeast infections can recur if not treated properly. You should consider getting back to your doctor/gynecologist for examination, urine tests, vaginal smear tests to identify the causative agent. Get started on treatment as indicated by your test results. Get your partner also treated simultaneously to avoid chances of re-infection. Avoid having intercourse while being on treatment course.
If you intend to remain sexually active and are not pregnant at the moment, you can discuss about getting started on regular birth control to avoid risk of pregnancy.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.