Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Debate Forum

12 yr ols is feeling lonely. should i quit my job?

HI I am on this forum first time. I have a only son 12 years old. He is pretty perfect in all the area. I am worrried about him as he is very sentimental and emotional. We me and my husband are working. sometimes he complaints about feeling lonely and ask me to stay at home. Can you suggest me if I should quit my job (as Financially we dont have much issue) and be with him after his scholl hours.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2014
thank you for asking
if you don't have financial issues and your kid requests for your time , give it to them before it is too late. losing job for the children sake is very generous and sacrificing and admiring and will have its good fruitful results. please do it and groom your kids. that itself is a wonderful job mother nature has assigned to you.
take care
|

replied June 24th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
I agree it is the most important time. This is when they get into trouble. Try to get him into a sport or chess at school. Does he likes sports...biking, camping hiking......now is the time to spend the time with him....when he becomes 18 and has taken up drugs, smoking and or drinking it is too late.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Parenting Debate , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.