I used to be a very healthy individual.
I was working out for 3-4 hours/day most days, and was a healthy, muscular weight of 138lbs at 5'4.
That was 2.5 years ago.

One day, I started experiencing severe breathing problems, and overwhelming exhaustion.
It prevented me from working out at all, as just walking across the room wore me out.

It hasn't gone away, and 2.5 years later, my weight has skyrocketed up to 215lbs.

No one knows what's going on, and my family doctor isn't taking it seriously.

I have a family history of heart disease on BOTH sides of the family. Both of my mothers parents had/have heart problems, and my grandmother on my dads side has heart problems.

That's why I'm kind of freaking out about it possibly being a heart problem.

I've read online that over exercising can actually CAUSE heart problems, but I was never told that. Actually, I was told the opposite, so for years I worked out to my breaking point.

Now I'm afraid it's all coming back to haunt me.

My blood pressure is usually pretty normal.
Rarely ever goes above 120/80... and usually stays below 165/60.

But my pulse is abnormally high, at a resting heart rate of 100-120.
It's always been that high, ever since I was a little kid.
Once again, my family doctor isn't concerned.

What do you guys think?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 22nd, 2014
You probably get yourself checked with some other doctor, probably he might help you.However if your blood pressure levels are normal there are chances it isn't a heart health issue.take care.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 1st, 2014
You get checkup from MD or in reputed hospital. Now a days heart attack problem is increasing in young guys. Visit this video : . This video is about, what to do when getting heart attack and get to know what is CPR
Did you find this post helpful?

replied October 9th, 2014
You can go for herbal supplements such as Himalaya Heartcare, that could help you with heart problem.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 22nd, 2015
Thanks for sharing your question with us.
Better u consult a doctor who is well specialized in dealing of Disease .Consult a well experience doctor for speedly deliver of disease
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....