Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

72 yr old, No sperm anymore!

User Profile
Is it normal when a 72 yrs. old man no longer is able to produce sperm when he masturbates? I am asking this question because I am experiencing this in my old age. I cannot get and/or hold an erection anymore but when I'm performing oral on my woman, and when she come to a complete orgasm then she will give me a hand job and/or oral; either way the quantity of sperm is very low and it is not the color it once was when I was young; it is clear now. Please help me to understand what's going on!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2016
Experienced User
Most men do have less sexual abilty when they get older and make less sperm and less semen than when they were younger. Men's testicles and penis age and work less as we age. Since you are past making babies now, its not much concern how much sperm you make or how much semen you ejaculate now except for the difference in pleasure and sensations that ejaculating multiple squirts of semen can give a man. But less sperm and semen in older ages is tough to change or increase the output in older testicles. Erection difficulties are also common in men and can be treated with medicine that gives better erections. Just talk to your Dr. openly and see what he can offer you. Older testicles and penises just don't work like young ones, muscles are the same way in men. Its aging mostly.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2016
Experienced User
Thank you very much mantoman! Now I know that I am not the only old man having these issues.-- Something else I would like to bring to your attention is that "the woman I referred to in my post is not my wife because my wife refuses to give oral or receive it from me because she have so many hang-ups when it come to sex, and as a result; we are not sexually active together at all. She is not being reasonable at all. She is 67 but looks much younger. She is healthy and able to have sex. I have asked her to allow me to use toys on her to get her off but she refuses it because of her hang-ups. She doesn't know that I masturbates often because she will disapprove it. She doesn't know about the other woman because she will never accepts it. I turned to the other woman after my wife refuses to help me with sex in my old age.
|

replied May 28th, 2016
Experienced User
Yeah lots of older men do have wives past menopause who lose all interest in any kind of sex and that leaves the man needing sex with someone to keep his sex life going at all. I hear that older men are forced to seek out sex with pretty much whoever is available and willing to have sex with them. You're one of the lucky men who did find a sexy new partner to continue your sex life with after your wife lost all interest in sex. God for you in masturbating and seeking a new sex partner. All men/males of any age always deserve to enjoy their sex drives, sexual lives, and their male sex organs to the maximum from early age until they die of old age.
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2016
Experienced User
Thanks very much mantoman
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....