Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

1 yr hiv and hepatitis test after a brief kissing

Thanks for this opportunity.
I had a bad encounter in which i kissed a regular sex worker under the influence of alcohol. All i can remember is that the kissing did not last long, was not really deep, kissed out of affection not as part of romance. It was quite brief and didn't taste any blood, is what i can recollect but a lot of things still coming to my mind whether there was blood or no blood since the rough incident.
We both had drinks before i kissed her.
I have had 14 HIV testing including ELISA test, rapid test, Hiv AG AB Combo test,and ELFA test. I have tested from the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,1 1th and 12 month and all NEGATIVE.
I became so worried when our nursing breastfeeding baby had pneumonia and other infections last December because i had sex with her 3 months after the incidence and i am more depressed because of this.
Is 12 month negative Antibody test enough to remove this from my mind? Is there any chance whatsoever that it might change in the future because i have lived with 1 full year of stress. Advise me please, i will appreciate.

Read more: Read message http://ehealthforum.com/health/privmsg.php ?folder=inbox&mode=read&p=1236327#ixzz2xQs AiV9k
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
kissng
please i need advice.

Thanks for this opportunity.
I had a bad encounter in which i kissed a regular sex worker under the influence of alcohol. All i can remember is that the kissing did not last long, was not really deep, kissed out of affection not as part of romance. It was quite brief and didn't taste any blood, is what i can recollect but a lot of things still coming to my mind whether there was blood or no blood since the rough incident.
We both had drinks before i kissed her.
I have had 14 HIV testing including ELISA test, rapid test, Hiv AG AB Combo test,and ELFA test. I have tested from the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,1 1th and 12 month and all NEGATIVE.
I became so worried when our nursing breastfeeding baby had pneumonia and other infections last December because i had sex with her 3 months after the incidence and i am more depressed because of this.
Is 12 month negative Antibody test enough to remove this from my mind? Is there any chance whatsoever that it might change in the future because i have lived with 1 full year of stress. Advise me please, i will appreciate.

Read more: 1 yr hiv and hepatitis test after a brief kissing - HIV and AIDS Forum - eHealthForum http://ehealthforum.com/health/yr-hiv-and- hepatitis-test-after-a-brief-kissing-t4301 87.html#ixzz2xls6F9pq
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....