Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

You know about breast cancer.

User Profile
sunny luvcomp
breast cancer is very dangerous for women of us. by so I urge you to get more website for breast cancer this: http://www.breastsite.info/

Hope you find the website below.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2009
I have suffered breast cancer at my youth, 20-year-old. At first I had severe pains in one of my breasts, and there was also a some-what large and hard lump in the same one. However my other breast seemed perfectly normal. I don't know if this had anything to even do with it.I went to the doctor, I would like to know what this meaned, and if it meaned that i might have breast cancer. Was it even possible to have breast cancer at age 20?
Fortunately, I went to the doctor and get an accurate diagnosis and correct treatment. I am fine now.I have paid 200% attention to breast health and how to prevent breast cancer.

|

replied November 17th, 2009
I have suffered breast cancer at my youth, 20-year-old. At first I had severe pains in one of my breasts, and there was also a some-what large and hard lump in the same one. However my other breast seemed perfectly normal. I don't know if this had anything to even do with it.I went to the doctor, I would like to know what this meaned, and if it meaned that i might have breast cancer. Was it even possible to have breast cancer at age 20?
Fortunately, I went to the doctor and get an accurate diagnosis and correct treatment. I am fine now.I have paid 200% attention to breast health and how to prevent breast cancer.

|
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....