Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

25 yo, Siezures, dizziness, fatigue, spot on MRI

I had a MRI without contrast which was normal besides " small area of presumably old infract involving the left inferior cerebellum" stating this is old for sge and post MRI with contrast should be considered.

Im only 25 female with some neurological symptoms. Siezures, dizziness, fatigue, frequent urination (sometimes painful cramps), tingling and numbness along with other odd sensation. I also get this wierd thing when I turn my neck thst feels like electric shock down my neck maybe like a pinched nerve and my face wont stope twitching on the right side. I've had blood work including ANA all came back normal.

My neurologist said that the spot on my mri "could be a small stroke but nothing to worry about yet" he also said hr wasn't exactly sure what it was but MRI w contrast wasn't necessary.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It should be confirmed with MRI brain with contrast. I would also advise you to have an EEG.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Neurological Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.