Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

21 yo m, with no know family history of chest diseases

User Profile
i am a 21 yo white male with no know family history of chest diseases. i stand 5 9 at 199 lbs and until last night i was a regular hash oil smoker. from 13 to 20 i was very inactive cigg and pot smoker at 20 i got a job working overtime doing heavy hard labor. 4 to 6 months ago i quit smoking ciggs entirly maybe one or two since then and around the same timme quit smoking weed because combustion is worse. well i picked up vaporizing hash oil and from dec 25 2013 to present i have been sitting at home out of working smoking heavy and eating like crap with no excersise and min water and vitamin intake. well a week ago i got into jogging and i threw all processed frozed food away and replaced with fruits veggies chicken tofu just about anything with low sodium or trans fat. i feel a little better. well last night after evry hit i felt like what seemed to me my blood pressure raising amd what felt like little spasms in and around my pulminary. while experiencing short breath. i quit cold:)

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2014
Chest Pain Answer A46332
Hi there.
I would like to do a complete physical examination,cardiopulmonary examination.
I would advise an electrocardiogram,chest xray ,full blood count.
A blood sugar level,tox screen.
I would advise you to quit smoking,drugs and fatty food.

Eat healthy diet including fresh fruits and vegetables
Do regular exercise
Keep yourself busy in healthy activities
Regards
Thanks for using ehealth forum

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Chest Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.