Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

yellow vomit diarrhea all at the same time.

User Profile
I've had stomach problems for a few years now and I had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago, but this past week I have been throwing up yellow vomit, and have had diarrhea all at the same time. The pain in my stomach is always in the mid section and its unbearable. my GI has done the ct scan, the rfid pill, and made me drink barium and he cant find anything. is there anything that we're both missing that I can tell him to look for? I just want some relief and to return to work! thanks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2014
Digestive and Bowel Disorders Answer A46511
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If the imaging techniques have failed to detect your problem, then getting a colonoscopy done (if the lower GI symptoms are more) would help. Discuss your symptoms with your treating doctor/gastroenterologist or consider taking a second opinion from another gastroenterologist. Further treatment options to relieve your symptoms can be suggested based on correlation of your symptoms with examination findings and evaluation results. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gastroenterologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.