From my earlier age my teeths are yellow.How can i rectify this problem.My mouth also smells worst.What medicine should i take.My gems also so week...I brushes two times a day nowadays.Still this problem continues .what is the reason what is the medicine should i take?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2009
Supporter
hello has your dentist checked for gingivites or piorea of the gums..Your bad breath (halitosis0 is caused by teeth and tongue bacteria.
You can brush and clean your tongue but to me the best advise is get oral care from a dentist to rectify any gum disorders.
Nothing wrong with your hygiene as i lost all my teeth after my third child due to constant abscesses.
Your dentist may also give you a mouthrinse to use at home.
If finding a dentist is a problem a healthy diet and floss after every meal should help.
hope this helps you.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2009
Supporter
the cheap way to help you is get a whitening tootpaste.
you can also buy baking soda and dip it on your tooth brush and brush your teeth. you can also goggle with perioxide. this is what whitened my teeth.
my girlfriend is from Africa and she told me that if you buy an orange peel the skin off a little and the rub the inner part of the orange on your teeth, it turned her yellow teeth white. she even rubbed her teeth in from of me and it was squeaking.
now for your breath, brushing you teeth may not work, unless your brushing your tongue also.
but what you need is a mouthwash, dont get the cheap kind because it's watered down. this will help you.
always keep a mint in your pocket so you wont gross people out. lol
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2009
Experienced User
that sucks my sister has the same problem, hre teeth are nasty and she brushes more then me, i think it has to do with gentics who knows
|
Tags: mouth
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....