Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Yellow/mucus/ soft stool ! I keep freaking out help.

User Profile
I am a 20 year old female! about 5 months ago i took a trip to el Salvador I pretty much ate everything and anything there ( an honest mistake). After I came back I noticed diarrhea and consistently yellow colored stools....I ignored it though. keep in mind I eat about 1 maybe 2 meals a day I have a big lack of appetite and was really dehydrated...basically symptoms of IBS I was experiencing. Throughout those months I was going through so much emotional issues. Including taking Taytulla birthcontrol ( which I stopped taking) . Fast forward about 3 months later I got kicked out of my house. My stress,anxiety, and depression level is on 100...my ezcema flared up on both arms... I barley eating or drink any water....it took me an hour to eat food. This is when the mucus becomes so much more visible. Now i have calmed down a lot and try eating and drinking consistent IBS based diet...I got tested for everything basic and parasite, H pylori, EA, Giardia, ova, conc, perm smear. And all my other test the doctor says I am perfectly healthy and are in really good range. As of yesterday I started getting some cramping in my gluteus and stomach area... it’s concerning.... I get anxiety about it everyday literally. I don’t know what to do... I am going for an ultrasound and to the gastroenterologist. And found these in my poop it could be harden mucous but I really am unsure...I am going to send this to my doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2019
What I found in my stool is in my profile picture.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....