Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

yeast infection vrs. smegma

Is yeast related to smegma? Is there a non prescription or homeopathic cure? is there a way to change the bodys PH balance through diet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2013
Experienced User
From my understanding of the two smegma can provide a good source of nutrients for the yeast, but cannot cause a yeast infection. There are homoeopathic was of normalizing the ph balance of the body. Namely, apple cider vinegar for the skin, and citrus fruits particularly lemon for the internal. However, I can't say conclusively for the apple cider vinegar for the skin as I haven't really seen any research. Whereas the lemon to normalize the stomach acid is fairly well known. Hopefully that is helpful.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....