Anyone ever wake up in the morning or go to bed at night wondering how they got to where they are? Wondering who they are? Where theyre supposed to go? I know thats probably a dumb question. There are millions of people in the world that feel like this. But sometimes these kinds of things haunt me so much that it makes it hard for me to focus on things like school and work. I feel like I'm going through the motions of life: college, work...but then it stops there. I look around and I realize I have no friends. The friends I do have are shitty friends and they dont do anything a real friend should do. More importantly I am nineteen and still have yet to have a girlfriend. I've had sex, kissed, gone through all the motions of having a girl in my life I guess you could say, but when it really comes down to it, Ive never been in a relationship and these days it is absolutley killing me. I can talk to girls fine, I dont think I'm a bad looking guy, but something just...misses with me. It just has never happened for me. I used to feel like I was cursed or something haha. But these days I've wised up and realized that its a combination of the kind of girls I go for and attract (lost causes who have trust issues and are alway sad)and me just not being able to trust and be open myself. I'll talk to a girl for a long time and think things are going good, but in the end she always runs away. The one time I was actually in a position to be in a relationship with a girl, I ended up being the one who chickened out and made excuses and ran away. Ugh I dont know anymore. I just know that being alone sucks and Ive been alone for far too long. I hope things change soon. I would like to experience love before I'm too old to even care smh haha
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2012
Experienced User
Relax. I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 22. There are people on this site who are literally 40 year old virgins. Count yourself lucky.
|
Did you find this post helpful?