So, I am male and 25 years old. I must have had this problem for 7 years or more, but in the beginnings it was not this noticeable and life affecting as now. Basically I can never emtpy my bladder till the end. I do not have any pain, but I do often need to strain to pee and even sit down because of not being able to pee on foot at that moment. I have seen all of the urologists in my city, everyone had their opinion of what this was or they did not know. First they thought it was prostatitis and I have drank antibiotics for a month only to not get better. I have had uroflows, urodynamics, cystoscopy etc. Basically I think I went through all of the tests. It is a terrible problem because i plan not to drink bigger amounts of fluid before sleeping (because I will have to go pee X times at night), or before movies or some events, or even before sex. This is the part that the problem has started to get effected recently because of the growth of the severity of the case. I always had 50 % of good orgasms because I would never know how much was I able to pee out before sex or masturbation. It could be good and satisfiying or completely unsatisfying because a lot of urine would stay in my bladder. So the problem did not affect me that hard back then and I did masturbate every day and I had sex more often. In the last few months I have stopped masturbating every day, even every few days. So i don't masturbate for like 4-5 days and I do not feel the need to because I know that the orgasm will be really bad. Furthermore I would never have problems with erection while having sex, but the last few times I have barely managed to keep it up. Can someone give me an advice what to do? It's tearing my life apart because I can't have a normal relationship because of this. Also as I strain myself to pee on a daily basis I have hemorrhoids all the time because of pushing and straining. So I am 25 otherwhise healthy, 181 cm, 70 kg (so I am not overweight) but I smoke cigarattes.
please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its psychological issue. You should avoid masturbation altogether for 3-6 months.
Do regular exercise and yoga.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.