I have been with this wonderful girl for almost two years now and our anniversary is at the 24th December. It will not happen. I have given her a ring promising that I will always treat her right and love her. My own brother said I was stupid for getting it. She said she is too young. I am 19 and she is 17. I am feeling very depressed and I also feel like an idiot. I really feel like I had someone to wake up to and remind myself that I am not alone. All my friends probably won't care how I feel because I almost neglect them because of her. Am I feeling love for her? Can anyone help me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 14th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
My life is full of 17 year old girls. 17 year old girls rarely know anything. So it is astounding to me that she has this kind of clarity. You should absolutely not be seeking commitment at your age. You are still changing redically as a person, almost doubtlessly any girl you date will be figuring things out as well. It sounds like you learned some excellent things about working in a relationship and intimacy from this relationship, now take some time to yourself, reconnect with friends and analyze mistakes that were made before you go into your next relationship with a stronger sense of self and a better tookbox of relationship skills.
|

replied December 15th, 2009
I feel it will be better if you could give some more time before you plan to commit.
first settle yourself well and then decide about a family and commitments then your life will be colorful.
|
Tags: anniversary
Quick Reply