Medical Questions > Parenting > Kids Health and Pediatrics Forum

3 year old with different symptoms at once?

My son is and has been extremely itchy. It started at his scalp, so I checked for bugs or possible dandruff, but found nothing. The. The itching spread to his whole body. He developed a slight rash and his doctor said it was probably an allergic reaction to something. He also has a swollen lymph node, is always thirsty and frequently peeing through his pull up. Now tonight I notice he has 3 hard, rough white bumps the size of a cheerios? I'm taking him back to the doctor tomorrow was just curious if anyone has been through this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2013
Extremely eHealthy
I hope things went well at the doctors today.

I can't comment about his other symptoms but I suffered quite a lot from prickly heat as a youngster even though we lived in England.
One summer I developed a "strawberry" rash which probably had nothing to do with strawberries at all.

Such things came and went in procession with monotonous regularity and was invariably treated with calamine lotion in those days because doctors then as now refused to put the effort into identifying the majority of minor ailments and would give such symptoms a week before looking further.

I would be interested to know what the doctor thought of your little boy's symptoms.

Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?