Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

15 year old with Bipolar Depression and ADD

User Profile
so in 8th grade I was diagnosed with having bipolar depression and in first grade I was diagnosed with ADD in fifth grade my dad threw away my ADD medication because he's too religious with this God stuff and whatever well just recently I was put back on aderal and I'm doing fine I guess I've recently read about the whole dream complications bipolars have I use to have a lot of sleepwalking issues at a young age but that doesn't happen anymore since I've been on my medications now I still do have the whole nightmare and falling in and out of sleep problems I also rarely dream anymore if I do it's either about my regular life or something completly crazy again I am only 15 years old I'm not exactly in the mania or extremly depressed stage I'm in the middle of mania and sever depression if that makes any sence but their are times when I have been able to control my angy outbursts to people I still have the urge to do it but I'm suprisingly able to control it most of the time the only time I let out my angry outbursts is usually around my family members or close friends including boyfriend I don't exactly know if bipolar depression runs in my family but my mom has a ADHD so I ended up with the calmer side to that having ADD well thats it really
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2013
Experienced User
I recommend looking at research on Glutathione that is related Bipolar because lack of this important molecule.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...