Medical Questions > Cancer > Testicular Cancer Forum

22 year old. I have around 30 to 40 lump on my testicles

User Profile
I'm 22 year old. I have around 30 to 40 lump on my testicles, most of them are on my left testicles. Their sizes are upto the size of fenugreek seed. Skin on my left testicle is more contracted than my right testicle.Four years ago I noticed around 4 to 6 were there and size were also small. They are painless but sometimes feel itchy.
Does this sound like testicular cancer?
could you suggest me what to do??

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2013
Testicular Cancer Answer A45476
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Testicular cancer would involve testis. Since the scrotal skin is involved, it could be some other problem. Consider visiting an urologist or a dermatologist for thorough examination and evaluation to look for the exact cause and start you on further treatment based on examination findings and evaluation results. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating urologist/dermatologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water. Take adequate rest. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.