Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

18 year old girl needs help with possible lymphoma

18 year old girl who needs help!
I started in 2008 when I found out I had Epstein Barr. Each year the virus would reactivate it's self and I would become sick again. During these years I also got chicken pox three times! It is now 2012 and my blood work showed that the Epstein Barr is not active and hardly in my system. For some reason though, my neck lymph nodes swelled up and seem as if they could be getting bigger. The lymph nodes in my groin swell everyday too and an armpit one does occasionally. The neck ones always stay and have been swollen for two months. I have been having pain by my spleen as if it is swollen like it was with the Epstein Barr, but an ultra sound showed that my spleen was normal sized. I keep getting cysts on my ovaries which rupture too. An ultra sound showed that I had a tiny bit of fluid in my pelvis. I get abdominal pain and my intestines aren't digesting food correctly. Sometimes it comes out undigested, pale, or oily. I get sharp shooting pains too. I got tested for Celiac's and Crohn's too and they came back negative. I feel so tired and weak all the time and I feel like I'm not getting nutrients from food. I get chest pain and have anxiety too now. I'm also getting migraines and having trouble with my vision. I just don't know what to do anymore because every doctor gives up on me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 28th, 2012
Sorry u r going through so much. I have Stickler Syndrome and a lot of health issues. Know u aren't crazy even though doctors make u feel that way because they won't validate your concerns. I hope things start looking up for u.
|

replied October 9th, 2012
Thank you. I hope things look up for you as we'll.
|