Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Wrist pain hurting for about 3 weeks

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
My wrist has been hurting for about 3 weeks now I don't want to go to the ER because its not swollen or bruised so I don't think it is broke I can't bend my hand forward with out severe pain in my wrist and it is very painful to the touch. Every article I have found it is on their palm side but mine is on the top right on my wrist does anyone know what it could be
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2017
I have also had wrist pain and tingling in my fingers for 3 weeks took anti inflammatory didn’t help went and bought a brace been wearing it for a week except taking it off daily to try to exercise my wrist but have had no improvement at all. Getting so frustrate I hate this brace but I can’t function without it, sure wish I knew what is wrong, I see my doctor Thursday but i hate the thoughts of several appointments and co pays to get real results! Anybody have any advice?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply