User Profile
I can't believe Kaylee is 18 months old. She's getting so big, but I love this age, she's so much fun. She's so active & definitely keeps me on my toes! The binky has been gone for almost a month now I think? Since then she's been talking so much more. She says quite a few words & a couple short sentences like "Where is it?" or "Where'd it go?". She runs & is starting to get the hang of how to jump, it's so funny watching her. She's mastered using a fork but still has a few problems with the spoon. She gives kisses now, she puckers up & everything! We're starting to think about her 2nd birthday party already. I'm a planner so I like having things done in advance. We've decided her birthday theme this year is going to be Tinkerbell. I can't wait to get started on that! But anyway, enough reading! Onto the pictures ::

*Laying on the couch chewing on a toy

*She loves pushing buttons on the tv now, especially turning the volume up Shocked

*Biggest cheesiest smile I've ever seen!

*Chillin in the chair with all her babies

*Tired girl

*Ready to go for a walk

*Me & Shane a couple weekends ago when we went out

*Momma & Baby

*& again

*My hair is getting so long!

*Our new Jeep inspector

*Playin ball

*Love this picture

*Playing with her sidewalk chalk she got for Easter

*She loves her Daddy

*Picking the chalk up

*My rider chick

*My big girl!

*Hmm, these shoes are a little different than my sneakers

*My little brother & Shane playing boxing on my aunts Wii Laughing

*Kaylee wanted in on the action

*You can't see mee

*New favorite

*On the trampoline with Daddy, she loves it, we're going to have to buy one

*Look at her face!!

*She always goes straight for the road Confused

*Mama & baby enjoying the weather

*Shane being crazy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2008
Supporter
I always enjoy looking at all your pics! It's probably because you post so much at one time Very Happy.

Is that hat Kaylee's wearing from Old Navy? Jersey had the same one last year! I love when they start to pucker!! It's the cutest!!

I'm looking forward to seeing new pics in your very OWN house Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Aw shes so cute! I love her little outfit with the jean skirt! And I just laughed when I saw the one of her pushing the tv buttons! Brayden has learned to do the exact same thing and he always manages to find the power button right when its at the good part of the shows!!

I agree with michelle, can't wait to see pictures of the new house!
|

replied April 12th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
i love your picture posts too! there are so many i don't know which to comment on though. i do love the last one of her and shane on the trampoline, there's something very sweet about it. she's getting so big!

you're looking great, by the way!
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh! Michelle, she's beautiful! I really think she looks exactly like you!
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks so much girls!! I always try waiting a few weeks in between each picture post so I have a bit of a variety, glad you guys like them!

Michelle, yep the hat is from Old Navy, we got it last summer for her but it's just now starting to fit her.

Jennie, she doesn't know about the power button. In a way I wish she did because she always goes straight for the volume button & just about makes us go deaf!

Bridget, I really loved that picture of Shane & Kaylee too. Just the way they're looking at each other & Shane smiling at her.

Thanks Krissy!!

I can't wait to show you guys pictures of the house either Very Happy
|

replied April 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She's such a sweetheart! She's always got such cute clothes. She's getting so big!!
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
So very very cute. I can't believe how much she looks like you!! Your daughter is one stylish lil' one. You dress her so cute. I love the picture of her looking at her shows. So precious. I think you should blow up the one you said, "New favorite!" That is a really good picture.

Can I have your hair, please?
|

replied April 13th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Awww!! There all my favs!!!

I think Kaylee looks JUST like her daddy. ESP in the one of their profiles!!!

BUT, she has your smile!

She's such a pretty girl!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2008
Supporter
wow shes changed alot...
i normally think she looks like shane but she seems to look alot more like you now...
i cant wait to see pics of her with long blonde hair. shes going to be a beaut
|

replied April 14th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She is getting so grown up. . . She definitely looks a lot older and I think she is starting to look like you a bit more. I can see it in some pics.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....