Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hi, for as long as i can remember ive had a cut on my anal rim which sometimes produces spots of blood when i have bowel movement. It seems to be a small open wound/cut very tiny.
Could anyone help me in explaining what the medical term for something of this description is so i can find out how i can go about in healing it. Please help
thanks
P
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 5th, 2009
Supporter
Do u have trouble during bile movements such as constipation? I have never heard of this b4 but I am willing to help as much as possible. Notice the things you do after using the bathroom such as wiping too hard or using a relatively "rough" tissue. Since you say its a minor cut, after showering apply neosporin to the area with a q-tip rather than your hands unless u feel more comfortable. Does this for 3-5 days and see the results.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: anal, healing
Quick Reply