I have both Blue Cross Blue Shield, and adult Medicaid. Considering that medicaid differs from state to state, I should point out that my state is Arkansas.

I'm suing somebody for a violation of my rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act (for the record, my disability is Asperger Syndrome).

In order to have a winning case, I must prove that I am actually disabled. This requires the testimony of an expert witness.

If I brought my doctor in, would the insurance that I normally use cover his fee, up to the normal copay and deductible? Either insurance (BCBS, or Medicaid) will suffice.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2010
Community Volunteer
By saying 'if I brought my doctor in'....are you speaking of bringing s/he to court with the thought that your insurance would cover minus copay and/or deductible?

I'd have to say no as there are specific ways that a claim needs to be filed and there is not a place of service choice 'court'...

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Did you find this post helpful?