Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

worry about white discharge daily

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
my friend worry about white discharge daily and feel very dal like not top to do and whole body pain so can you give me good advise and how to stop it pls help us

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A33722
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Altered vaginal discharge could suggest chances of vaginal infection. She should not ignore the symptoms if these have been persistent. She should visit her doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough examination, vaginal swab/smear test to look for the underlying cause. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination findings and investigation results) would be started to help her control the symptoms. She should avoid vaginal douching, or use of harsh soap or perfumes in the area. She should use loose cotton undergarments and avoid use of tight fitting clothes. She should be in regular monitoring and follow-up with the treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. If infective cause is detected, and if she is sexually active, she should get her partner also treated simultaneously to prevent chances of re-infection, and avoid having intercourse while being on treatment.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.