Hello. I had protected vaignal sex 2 times In two days i was drunk and dont know if the condom broke or not. on the second day I had an oral sex ( cunnling) with the same girl. Tai sex worker in a hotel in Bahrain . After 27 days i had combo test and the results were negative ( nonreact) . After 40 days or 39 days ( I'm not sure) I had a combo test again and the results were negative the viral load where 0.08 . My Qs are: Does these results conclusiv and if not how percent are they? I'm afraid that could turn positive in three months. Do think that's gonna happen ? I'm sick of waiting until 3 months or to be clear I'm scared and can't wait. When I searched online many people said u should wait 3 months. I can't study and work and set with family and friends cuz I'm always thinking I'm infected with HiV. Sorry for my poor English .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 4th, 2013
Experienced User
Protected sex - No risk for HIV. If the condom would fail, you would not it as when a condom breaks, it tears completely.
As far as oral sex is concerned, it is a zero risk activity as far as HIV is concerned. Yes, any HIV test would provide you conclusive results only at/after 3 months.
You can always test for the peace of mind, however be assured, your results would be negative.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....