So, This is my story...

I just finished a heavier period 2-3 days ago but I am still experiencing cramping and lower back pains. This last period was also 9 days late... before my period I had been extremely moody, sensitive/almost painful nipples, cramping, dizzy, nausea... these symptoms are still somewhat going on but have lessened since my period came and went but the lower back pain is persistent. Now, I'm not trying to get pregnant but nor am I against it. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have been negative and am unable to get into to a doctor as I work 9-5 and most dr's clinics within bus distance are closed at 5... I'm hoping I can find someone with some insight as I am worried it is ovarian cysts or something to do with the adenoma that they found on my pituitary gland... but the adenoma has never affected my period like this before. I haven't had sex since the period before this last one because the bf seems to be in a distracted state due to family problems and everything so it's been two periods since but I'm still feeling these cramps... normal 5 day periods but the one before this recent one was quite a bit lighter than the past one... this most recent period was quite heavy. I'm worried about multiple things and I just want to know some others experiences and some tips on what I should do... I'm tired of feeling sick and sore... sleep sleep scared scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2014
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms prior to period and your delayed heavy period along with persistence of symptoms could indicate possibility of early pregnancy and its loss. Do not ignore your symptoms. Consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest by taking a day off if needed (since your work timings clash with clinic timing). Further treatment options can only be suggested based on correlation of symptoms with examination findings and evaluation results. Look out for development of any new symptoms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Ovulation and Ovaries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.