Medical Questions > Cancer > Stomach Cancer Forum

worried I might have stomach cancer.

I am worried I might have stomach cancer.

I haven't had an appetite for a week now and have had a really sour stomach and brown spit in the morning. My bowels like to growl after a meal.

It all started after I had pain in my testicles and googled symptoms. That lead to colon cancer, which then lead me to stomach cancer. I went to the Dr. and he said my groin was fine and that I was too young for Colon Cancer. He said judging by my having Chron's Disease it was because I have IBS and that causes me to gurgle and have diarrhea constantly (I have had it for 4 years now).

I noticed my appetite was lost on Sunday after I started googling diseases and am now convinced I have stomach cancer. I have no pain (other than the gas and chron's ache_ and have not vomitted or noticed blood in my stool. No sore throats but my voice seems a bit off and I had phlem in my throat the last three days. Yellow saliva at night and my gums bleed a bit, once every three days or so for a few seconds (Same two teeth).

I saw another Dr. that stated if I had stomach cancer I would be very, very rare as I am only 24 and would be very very sick but I am scared as I have not had the desire to eat. I have eaten over the last few days but don't want to die young, you know?

I have always been a worrier and was just given Klonopin yesterday twice a day to cope with anxiety. I felt ill this morning but I took my medication on an empty stomach because I wasn't hungry.

Anyone with some input or questions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with functional bowel disorder. I would suggest you to start amitriptyline and rifaximin to resolve the issue.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Stomach Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.