so about a week ago i felt as if i was coming down with a cold
i developed a slight stiff neck about 10 days ago
saturday i woke up with chest pain directly in the middle of my chest, smack dab
it felt as if almost a pressure not really painful or burning ( i believe i slept on my fist maybe)
the pressure lasted for almost 45 minutes and i only felt it while standing
i googled some symptoms of course heart attack came up even mild or silent ones
got kind of worried but i just brushed it off went out that night no pain nothing
Yesterday i woke up kind of worried still, noticed a slight tingling in my left arm got me even more freaked out
yesterday i went to practice ran for about 4 hours (soccer) ran over 4 miles easily sweated a bunch
no shortness of breath anything
today went up steps no shortness of breath from what i know because i really doubt i have ever been short of breath

pretty much im freaked out worried, could i of had a heart attack
i know i should be seen but lets face it i have no insurance of any kind

im very physically active, my diet isnt perfect, nor is it completely horrible
plz help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2013
update, just had a pretty large meal and got very nauseous have been awfully nervous all day
|

replied September 16th, 2013
update, just had a pretty large meal and got very nauseous have been awfully nervous all day
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....