i was 2 weeks pregnant counting from the day am sure i conceived during the pregnancy i was feeling abdominal pain on my lower left abdomen it was severe but on and off. i took the abortion pill as prescribed i had no pain except blotting of my stomach and started bleeding shortly after that. my flow was not heavy on the second day so i took some blood tonics. but i started feeling severe abdominal pain from day two and could not sleep on day three cause of the pain my painkillers could not work. so i started taking some antibiotics and the pain lessened on day 5 which is today. but i still feel abdominal pain at the same place especially after passing urine or trying to sleep. i was diagnose of pelvic inflammatory disease before the pregnancy and have not finished taking the drugs before the abortion please can this be related? am i still pregnant cause i vomited this morning and my breast is feeling swollen or am i infected i need to know what to do. please help soon
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2010
I am also five days into a medical abortion and my breasts are still swollen too. I think it may take a little while for the hormones to get out of our system.
|
Users who thank magic1284 for this post: lindiway  lindiway 

replied July 29th, 2010
You shouldn't just randomly take "blood tonics" and antibiotics without doctor's direction. If you have a fever you could have an infection and should head to a doctor ASAP. Whatever you do, don't randomly take antibiotics.
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...