Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Workout for stomach weight loss

I have a huge problem
see my chest is bigger then it should be cuz i am over weight and my stomach and butt are way big
How can i get rid of them
i have 3 weeks before i go on vacation and i really wanna look good for my girlfriend
is there any ideas of what i should do plus the gym
cuz i do go to the gym but it takes forever
i am on a diet and i am going to the gym every single day but it still wont go away
so if anyone has any ideas
PLEASE help
i can use a lot of advice
Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but there really is no easy fix. If you are already dieting and on a good workout plan, there isn't much else you can do.

There is only one other thing that I know of that might produce results faster, but you are not allowed to exercise on this diet since it is so low calorie...it is called Medifast and you could probably lose about 15 lbs in 3 weeks. It is based on ketosis. It's pretty pricey tho, so don't start on it unless you are sure you want to stay on it.

Chances are, your girlfriend is already happy with the way you are, so just be positive and have a good time. Someone who makes you happy is way better than any toned stomach and buttocks Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2008
Supporter
Yes, Medifast is expensive. An online diet like ediets or even less expensive , tthe Belly Buster Diet might be a better option for you. Cutting carbs and fat is the fastest way to lose weight and it has both. Also walking for 30 minutes 3-5 times per week will help, no matter what diet you are on.
|

replied May 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
you should watch your carb intake however cutting all carbs from your diet may be a quick/easy fix, however its unhealthy..your body needs these carbs...just pick and choose your carbs carefully...eat whole wheats instead of white bread..limit your servings but dont completely cut carbs out! as was stated earlier...all you can do is diet and excercise, and in 3 weeks you should be able to loose alittle weight and tone up! But do it the healthy way!! I always say, the faster you get it off, the faster it comes right back on!!!! So be patient and good luck!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2008
Supporter
Good point--make sure it is LOW carb , not NO carb. It is easiest to lose it with professional help like one tof the companies mentioned before because they know how to help you with plateaus, which can be very discouraging! I lost 90 lbs. and having help with the plateaus was worth the money for the help.
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2015
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...