Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Working out daily

I'm a 6'2, 170 lb guy in my early 20's. I've recently started working out at home- I do simple exercises like bicep curls, pushups, pullups, triceps extentions, etc. I really, really enjoy working out, so I do it every day; maybe an hour or so of total lifting daily. I'm not interested in gaining a bunch of mass -- I'd just like to get toned/ripped.

Based on what I've read, I'm concerned my pace is hurting my progress. Can I continue to work out daily and enjoy the same progress I've been seeing? Will I see more progress if I take days off?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2010
Well, it is like working out daily can be very much beneficial for every one to stay fit as, there is no doubt work the best for you and there are so many other stuffs too that can be beneficial that is there are several other equipments that are also very good in making health.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....