Hello, I feel constantly plagued by stress. Give me a situation and I will find a way to worry about it. With work inThe emergency admitting department, I am experiencing extreme shortage of staff. I am trying to run 24-7 department with only 5.5 staff. I found out from my landlord that my fianc did not pay rent. It is now the 13th of the month. When I confronted my fianc about it he made it seem like I misunderstood him. Now he saying that he has a heroin addiction. Really what I'm looking for is sleep tonight.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with depressive illness. I would suggest you to take antidepressants and melatonin. You can also take mirtazapine or zolpidem for 1 week to overcome sleep disorder.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.