User Profile
I am sexually active I just started being sexually active with two the next few days I woke up with 4 bumps on the outside skin of my penis they feel like ant or Masquito bites

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2016
Penis Answer A57540
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Bumps on penis should be correlated for any STDs with sexual activity history, However that quick bumps are usually clogged pores of sebaceous glands and nothing to worry about. Dont pop, poke or pick those and maintain a good hygiene and rest from coius or self touching ofr a while.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.