Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

wishes for death-17 and parents abuse me PLEASE MSG ME

im not looking for sympothy
ive already posted a topic in troubled and abusive relationships which no one msged me or answered

but im so desparate
just for sumone to msg me...just to talk and to be there for me and to be postive with me and to answer my questios

damn im a teen, and i shouldnt hav to be going through this
i will NEVER tell sumone about this unless its thru internet (i dont talk emotions with people)

yes this is physical/ and verbal -both parents ...........the way i think makes me very sad and i beg sumone to reply or msg me just sayingg 'hey! spill ur guts!"

PLEASE
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2011
Hey friend! I've had practically the same childhood as you and you do NOT deserve it nor is it your fault, I also need someone to talk to and I feel that we can help each other out. Please don't be afraid to talk to me, talking really makes a difference, I'm here for you whenever you need a friend. In a world where you feel alone remember, I'm here for you. Someone does care!
|

replied May 4th, 2011
ty for eerryrone that replied i have many helping me right now Smile
|

replied May 4th, 2011
ty for eerryrone that replied i have many helping me right now Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2011
Experienced User
Re: wishes for death-17 and parents abuse me PLEASE MSG ME
truetoyou wrote:
im not looking for sympothy
ive already posted a topic in troubled and abusive relationships which no one msged me or answered

but im so desparate
just for sumone to msg me...just to talk and to be there for me and to be postive with me and to answer my questios

damn im a teen, and i shouldnt hav to be going through this
i will NEVER tell sumone about this unless its thru internet (i dont talk emotions with people)

yes this is physical/ and verbal -both parents ...........the way i think makes me very sad and i beg sumone to reply or msg me just sayingg 'hey! spill ur guts!"

PLEASE

Hey,my friend, i think i've told you that i'm here for you,you can message me.Why you didn't? It's been a long time you haven't. I thought you're going fine.Let me know how are you.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....