Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

Will someone please talk to me, anyone

User Profile
I could really use someone to talk to. Sixty some people read my post but not a single reply makes me feel even worse about myself. Please, I am hanging by a thread and it's fraying.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2017
I'm here to talk if you want to, I'll privately message so this can be done privately, please check your inbox.

And to those people that didn't do anything after reading that message. Do you have a soul?
|

replied February 4th, 2017
I'm here to talk if you want to. I am awkward, and not too good at socializing, but I'd like to think of myself as a good listener/ advice giver.

Inbox me. (:
|

replied February 16th, 2017
Hi. Hang in there
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2017
Hi, I am Sunita shah I'm here to talk with you I am very good advice and listener. if you have any problems, then tell me I am giving you the best advice in my site.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....