Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Will a Dietitian Help Me Lose Weight Or a Nutritionist?

User Profile
Hi my name is Miguel. I weigh around 169 lbs right now and I wanna go down to 155. I've been doing consistent HIIT exercises as well as some light dieting habits (eating veggies, more water, less high-fatty foods). Just a while ago, I read this post on a website that talked about a dietitian and a nutritionist.. so I got the idea of (perhaps) hiring a dietitian or a nutritionist for help.. but will it be worth the investment? Thanks!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2016
why most weight loss plan
most of them fail because they only focus on, eating and exercise; Most of them don't talk about our sleep rate, stress level, calorie burning level, metabolic rate( reduces as you age), food type, BMR, age, height, family history, genetics
All these and more, determine your weight believe it or not.
Do you also know that even luck can make you lose weight. don't just jump at any program, diet, or fitness guru without knowing these.
You could even lose weight but i can assure you. every weight you lose will be back without this in place.
Ask movie actors.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....