I had heard about adderall but I am pretty confused what really its use is? Will somebody plz tell me about adderall?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2010
HI, adderall is a drug which cures ADHD which is a condition involving difficulty paying attention, sitting still, and controlling behavior. In ADHD, these problems are worse than expected for a typical child of the same age. Usually, the ADHD symptoms must be present before the age of seven to qualify as ADHD. The symptoms must also affect the school, work, or social life in a negative way to qualify as ADHD (see ADHD and School and Relationships and ADHD for more information).
|

replied November 11th, 2010
Adderall is for children, teenagers, and adults who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Adderall XR is technically a stimulant, but when used in the doses to treat ADHD, the medication has a calming effect. Adderall XR has not been approved for use in children younger than six years old. At this time, there are a few off-labels Adderall XR uses, such as treating narcolepsy, helping with weight loss, and treating depression.
|

replied November 12th, 2010
Adderall is a medical drug. Adderall XR (amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release) is a prescription medicine that has been licensed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

|
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...