Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Why do i cum so fast?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi i am 18 years old and i have stumbled on a problem i have been having. For the past month or so i have been trying to have sex with my gf but each time i stick it in i cum! i have never had this problem before and i have had sex a lot. even sometimes i cum before i even stick it in. I was a heavy pot smoker and use to smoke at least one or twice a day but my gf wanted me to stop so i did. Do you think its because i stopped smoking weed? I cant think of anything else and its really messing up me and my girls relationship and she is the first girl i have ever loved. Even when i masturbate i cum instantly i really need to fix this problem...i need help!
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2011
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

It seems that you have premature ejaculation. This is a common reaction in any relation when sexual intercourse is affected as a result of ‎stressful life situations or doubt or lack of confidence with sexual partner.

When the issue of doubt comes into picture, psychological issues like performance anxiety and ‎premature ejaculation come into play. The best way, to solve this issue would be a few sessions of cuddling up, naked with no actual ‎intercourse.

When as a couple, you are comfortable with yourself, completely exposed and with your partner, ‎and confidence builds in, then you will find that your issues of premature ejaculation will be ‎solved.

In case you are able to have a proper erection with masturbation and by oral stimulation (oral ‎sex) there should be no major medical conditions causing erectile dysfunction.

You might consult your doctor, or a sexologist who can guide you accordingly and help you gain your confidence and help to spice up your sex lives.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.