Me and my boyfriend were together for 2 years we have a little girl whos 5 months and new years eve he proposed to me and then a week later broke up with me. he said he wanted to be single and that maybe things would happen for us down the road. so why did he even propose? that hurt so bad!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun sorry to hear abut his that must of been difficult...men are weird creatures seriously they can never make up there mind and they just expect you to wait around for them and be dropped and picked up whenever they feel like it (not all men but some!)just be strong hun Jenny
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
my ex propose and then he took it back when we had issues. but years later i found out that he was young immature, his friends told him that he could do better, he had prettier girlfrieds, he's settling. his friends tried to get him to go to nude bars, ect.
he probably found someone he's more interested in. some guys loose interest fast. if your young you can wait for the man to treat you like a princess, and love you forever, and cherish your feelings.
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Experienced User
hi, read your post. well sometimes there are just no explanations and trying to work out why could drive you crazy. Mines a long story and im not going to write a essay, but my partner has let me down a couple of times, one time was when he wanted to get engaged then changed his mind. We had space and we are still together two and half years on but no engagment. perhaps he got scared, perhaps he thought he wasnt ready and just opted out like that, as cruel as it may seem. dont sit there and torment yourself over the whys, perhaps he doesnt even know himself? if you get back with him, take it easy and dont make any firm commitments.
|