My husband and I had been trying for a baby for a few months... we started trying in August and in November I became pregnant. The first day of my last period was October 30 so according to that it shows my due date would be August 5th. It also shows that my highest fertility day was November 13th. My husband and I had sex November 10th or 11th and he didn't pull out, but I cheated on him November 13th with a guy that did pull out. Who has the highest chance of being the father? I still have yet to go to the doctor to get the due date confirmed!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You can not be sure by counting dates if you have exposures with so small gape.First of all,pull out method is never a sure one and secondly,ovulation can occur at any time within the period of day 10 to day 16 of cycle and ovum can remain alive for few days inside.To be sure about the paternity,you need to take help of other sophisticated tests prenatally.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Fertility
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.