Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Who is the right man to loose virginity to?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Can i loose my virginity to a married man? I like him. He wants a child with me, he already has children with his wife. I also want a child, but we agreed to have a child after i finish my education. He wanted to have sex with me but i told him that i am not ready.
What can i do to avoid pain during sex for the first time. Can you advise me on the type of lubricant i should use and the side effects.
Who is the right man to loose virginity to? Thank you.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2012
Fertility Answer A33217

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

It is entirely your decision to choose whom do you want to loose your virginity to and no one can comment regarding this.

But you should always think twice about this relationship.What do you think is the future of this relation.?One who is not loyal to his wife what is the guarantee he will be ver be loyal to you?
My personal advise would be to concentrate on your studies and career right now.

Regarding the pain during intercourse it is present and cannot be avoided but the intensity varies in every woman.If you have lots of foreplay and are excited it is bearable.You can use any artifical lubricating agents available OTC.
Do consider your decision regarding this.

Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.