My girlfriend dumped me and cut off all contact. I'm lost and alone in the dark without a friend. She was my friend and we talked all the time. Now I just cry every day while I ruin my own life because I cannot function properly or interact well with others. And all I keep wondering is who am I supposed to talk to. My friends are fed up with me and my life is crashing down all around me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2015
Well if your friends are fed up with you then they aren't your real friends. Real friends always help each other no matter what happens and in what condittion they are. I was bullied a lot and didn't know what to do and to be honest I went on these sites where you meet people and I met one person and we talked . I told him my troubles and he told me his and we helped each other. We are still talking and we are friends you could try this. But you also could go to the park or the library and get to know new people. Personally I experienced a heartbreak less than a month ago and I'm still not recoveringm, I mean every time someone says the name of the boy that broke my heart I get upset on the instant. Music and books and movies kind of help me. Try it. You also could try to find a hobie which to get your mind off of her, like running maybe, when you're angry or troubled or you're thinking too much go for a run. Also you may try something like box I think your anger could be taken care of there by hitting something. You could also write down you're feelings. You could also paint this helps too. I hope I helped you somehow.
Ellie
|

replied October 14th, 2015
I'm really sorry to read this. I'm going through much the same thing myself. Hope you are doing OK.
|

replied November 14th, 2015
Hi justhelping100000999

Yes I understand as back in Apr 2013 a friend of 23 yrs & lover of 2 summers abruptly pushed me away. i miss the talk on the phone & hanging out to gether. there are often things in a day that remind me. I started going to mood disorders assoc support group in mar 2014 & that has helped a lot. You are capable of making new friends but 1st be a friend to yourself. love ur self I know the deep pain it is tough to get over. i am not over it and maybe never will be completely. i have made up my mind when thots of her come that i 4give her & ask God to look after her & heal her of her many health issues.

i pray u will make new friends & it is possible. sending you love and hugs and wishes of a good nights sleep.
|

replied November 21st, 2015
I understand the pain, my boyfriend was my absolute best friend...it hurts so bad...
|
Quick Reply