Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

White/yellowish very tiny spots inside skin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi all, I'm almost 21 years old.

I have those white tiny spots below the foreskin, they don't itch or anything, nor do they smell bad. I have them since as long as I can remember, when I was a little boy.
I also have Fordyce's spots, but they are very distinguished from those tiny spots, and more down to the base of the shaft, not at the top.

I don't know how to describe them exactly, and I also searched the Internet, but couldn't come up with anything.
I don't think it's smegma, they are like inside the skin. I tried brushing them off under hot water, but it's very hard, and there's a lot of them, so I got no results.
Also, it's not STD, since I'm a virgin Neutral

So I thought it's better to post some pictures, no thumbnails, so I won't offend anyone even if it's a health forum.

(Link Removed by Admin)

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me with an answer as to what are those spots, and how can I get rid of them. They affect my confidence with women a lot Neutral
Did you find this post helpful?