I'm a 27 year old male.

Back in 2004, I had an operation for multiple benign rectal polyps. Ever since then, I was asked to maintain a balanced diet, with plenty of fiber.

Recently (2008), after coming to UK, I suffered constipation for one week, and then an anal fissure, after which, I started bleeding from my rectum.

The bleeding went away, but now I am left with a white tender lump (pea-sized) outside my anus (no bleeding after defecation). It's been around for over 2 weeks now.

I don't know what the hell it is, but when I sleep or walk around, it disappears. However, as soon as I sit down or start lifting heavy things, it reappears. It's painful too - sharp pain.

To make matters worse, I smoke and the constant coughing seems to push out this lump every time it disappears.

I tried using Anusol Plus HC, but it didn't help at all. My doctor (back home who performed the operation in 2004) recommended an ointment (Nupercainal) which I know might work, but it is no longer available in UK.

I don't know what this white lump is, and why it reappears every time I sit down. What do you think it can be? Is there an ointment I can try that is available UK?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Also...
The white lump was not there before I started using Anusol Plus HC, recommended by a local Pharmacist. After using this cream, I developed itching and I don't know whether it's the cream causing it or the lump itself.

I am not a great fan of surgery. If I can get rid of this lump by other means like cream or herbal remedy, I'd be grateful.
|

replied September 6th, 2010
I hope you find an answer because I have the same thing but the itching/irritation stopped (i didn't use an ointment) and it's still there.
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
Rid yourself of Hemorrhoids
Hey guys, let me just start off by saying that I have tried every bull-sh** remedy on the market. Everything on the known market does one thing, targets the symptoms. I have found 1 man in all of my years of research that has a product that strikes at the root cause of the hemorrhoids. I haven't had an outbreak in 9 months, since the day I started using Hemorrhoid Patent. I hope this can help all of you like it helped me.
hemorrhoidpatent.com/

Thanks,
Daniel Jameson
|