Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

white liquid comes out a few days after having sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
me and my bf had sex 8 days in a row i am not sure if he cummed in me but we did not use protection. and now i am getting a white liquid discharge idk what it means or if i am pregnant
i am worried help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Hunnie818

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2011

Welcome to ehealthforum

Unprotected intercourse carries a high risk and can always lead to pregnancy.When did you have the intercourse? A woman can have the pregnancy symptoms as earliest as after a week of conception.
The white discharge if associated with any foul odour can be due to infection but increase in the amount with no change in consistency and odour can be indicative of pregnancy.If your periods are due just wait for them and if they do not start even after a week of expected date then consider visiting a Gynaecologist for evaluation to look for other signs and symptoms suggestive of pregnancy.Get a Blood HCG test done to rule out pregnancy.

Take Care!

Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 18th, 2012
Hello Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal

Three weeks ago I had intercourse with my girl, we had 6times in three days, but in safe side I mean we used protection, now she got mens cycle too, so there is no pregnancy but there is a dull white colour liquid flowing there after completed the mens cycle, its often coming and made her dress wet, actually she can't able to control that while its coming, also its coming suddenly

Could you explain what happen and what should we do to stop this?
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.