Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

white clumpy, slightly squishy, and absolutely disgusting?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
To put this bluntly, I have had this strange white discharge. Now, I've seen my discharge for years now and can tell the difference about what's normal and not. It's white and clumpy, slightly squishy, and absolutely disgusting. It doesn't have any strange odor, no itching or burning sensation. Though I do have a strange tingling sensation at times and the clitoris area is slightly sore. Now, I'm putting this up to sex with my partner last weekend. It started afterwards and we had used lubricant. I believe it's a reaction from the lubricant or an antibiotic that I'm currently taking. Any idea on what this is and what I can do for it? I live in Korea, so it's difficult to visit a doctor that speaks English and I don't know of any gynos in the area.

Thank You

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A23731

Welcome to ehealthforum

White clumpy discharge is suggestive of Candidiasis infection and if not treated properly can be recurrent and can be transmitted from partner.Some suggestions for you:
Wash the area twice with Tea Tree oil mixed in water.
Pat dry and then apply any topical antifungal ointment if available OTC.
Wear loose cotton undies.
Have lots of yoghurt in diet regularly.
Avoid unprotected intercourse,douching and tampoon usage as it might aggravate the infection.
If the symptoms persist or worsen then it would require proper evaluation and prescription medications so consider visiting a Gynaecologist for examination.

Take Care!

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.