Have you ever used vaporizers?
Yes
No and I don't reccomend it
No, but I've heard they are great
No, but I want to, tell me which one is the best!
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
Hi,

I'm looking into buying a vaporizer for health purposes. I don't want anything illegal with it, I only want to use it with herbs (I have to tell you this cos on another forum someone said that vaporizers are illegal. I found out they are not!). Have any of you had any experience with vaporizers? I saw one which I really liked, called vapir on youtube (not the stupid videos, but the product video) have any of you ever tried it? What is the difference between vaporizers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2009
vaporizer choices
Smoking kills.period.
Vaporization eliminates the toxic particles by heating the herb to a boiling point rather than to an ignition point.No tars are produced,neither are most of the carcinogens that are produced by burning.
There is no shortage of info available into these devices,but most recommend to avoid the direct heating methods which generally do produce some level of ignition,and stick to the convention/hot air heating methods.Temperature control is very important too as the difference in temp to acheive a boiling point over a flash ignition is not all that great.
Prices will range,on a quality unit,between about 200$ to 800$.Many justify the expense not only on the health aspects,but also on the efficiency of this method. A fraction of the herbs are needed as opposed to conventional smoking,since very little is lost to the air.
Also the smell is much less offensive.
|
Did you find this post helpful?