Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Which Doctor for what Appears to be Skin Cancer?

I have been unable to afford health insurance for a few years now. I have on my neck a few inches behind my ear what I'm almost sure is skin cancer. It's been expanding for the last 3 years. Since I don't have insurance, I want to keep costs down to a minimum. I don't want to pay a fee to see a doctor to refer me to another doctor, etc. What kind of doctor should I make an appointment with? A dermatologist, plastic surgeon?

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi WilliamH4 and welcome to ehealth: Make an appointment with a Dermatologist...Please have it checked out...Take care..

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....